International Taekwondo News and Trends
✨ Taekwondo is an interesting Olympic Sport, constantly changing and upgrading in every aspect. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with everything … but there is TAEKWONDO PODCAST!
🔊 This entertaining podcast tries to make it easier for Taekwondo fans to keep up-to-date with:
• The updated competition rules and strategies.
• Current topics and events in the world of Taekwondo.
• What’s new in the science of Training.
📆 Every Tuesday, Coach César Valentim shares 30 minutes with Coach Peter Nestler on an entertaining conversation that brings you some updated news of the sport, the latest developments on training and competition, interactive discussions with experts of Taekwondo, sports science, and much more.
🎯 This Podcast isn’t so much for the Martial Artist but instead primarily for:
• Taekwondo Coaches and Trainers
• S&C coaches/sports scientists
• Taekwondo Referees
• Taekwondo enthusiasts and their families
• Knowledge-seeking Taekwondo players
🥋 If you are looking for a traditional Martial Arts program, this podcast isn’t probably what you are looking for, although you can find the topics helpful on your journey.
Listen to the podcast and enjoy 30 minutes of current affairs, knowledge, and plenty of humor and sarcasm.
🔗 TAEKWONDOPODCAST.COM ◀️